Wyoming Paycheck Calculator
Calculate your take home pay after federal & Wyoming taxes
Updated for tax year 2022
Paycheck calculators by state
Wyoming state income tax
Wyoming has a population of under 1 million (2019) and is the least populous state in the United States. The main drivers of Wyoming’s economy are tourism and the extraction of minerals. The median household income is $60,434 (2017).
- no state-level income tax
- no state-level payroll tax
- no standard deductions and exemptions
Wyoming tax year starts from July 01 the year before to June 30 the current year. So the tax year 2021 will start from July 01 2020 to June 30 2021.
Calculating your Wyoming state income tax is similar to the steps we listed on our Federal paycheck calculator:
- figure out your filing status
- work out your adjusted gross income [Total annual income – Adjustments = Adjusted gross income]
- calculate your taxable income [Adjusted gross income – (Post-tax deductions + Exemptions) = Taxable income]
- understand your tax liability [Taxable income × Tax rate = Tax liability]
- minus any additional tax withholdings [Total annual income – (Tax liability + All deductions + Withholdings) = Your annual paycheck]
State payroll tax
There is no state-level payroll tax.
Income tax brackets
No need to pay any state-level income tax.
Since there is no income tax, there is no need for standard deductions.
Since there is no income tax, there is no need for exemptions.
What taxes do Wyomingite pay?
Residents of Wyoming only need to pay federal income taxes. There is no state-level income taxes.
How much do you make after taxes in Wyoming?
A single filer with an annual wage of $61,000 will take home $49,926.
For a married couple with a combined income of $122,000, their take home pay will be $99,852 after taxes.