Florida Paycheck Calculator
Calculate your take home pay after federal & Florida taxes
Last updated on Jul 15 2021
Calculation not correct? Request new features?
Paycheck calculators by state
Florida state income tax
Flordia is one of the eight states without income tax. Hooray!
Florida fiscal year starts from July 01 the year before to June 30 the current year. So the fiscal year 2021 will start from July 01 2020 to June 30 2021.
Calculating your Florida state income tax is similar to the steps we listed on our Federal paycheck calculator:
- figure out your filing status
- work out your adjusted gross income [Total annual income – Adjustments = Adjusted gross income]
- calculate your taxable income [Adjusted gross income – (Post-tax deductions + Exemptions) = Taxable income]
- understand your tax liability [Taxable income × Tax rate = Tax liability]
- determine whether your tax liability is more than your tax credits and withheld
- Tax liability – (Credits + Withheld) = What you owe or
- (Credits + Withheld) – Tax liability = Tax refunds
State payroll tax
There is no state-level payroll tax.
Income tax brackets
No need to pay any state-level income tax.
Since there is no income tax, there is no need for standard deductions.
Since there is no income tax, there is no need for exemptions.
Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC)
There is no state-level EITC.
Child Tax Credit (CTC)
There is no state-level CTC.
What taxes do Floridian pay?
None. There is no state-level income tax so all you need to pay is federal income tax.
How much do you make after taxes in Florida?
The take home pay is $44,290.50 for a single filer with an annual wage of $53,000.
For a married couple with a combined annual of $106,000, the take home page after tax is $88,581.